APDC in the News
APDC has been featured in the news for some of the work we do. Below is the list of articles about the organization.
Media inquiries: Jinny Kim 303.923.2923
Latest Articles in the News about APDC
- Asian Avenue – Women’s Health and Upcoming Flu Shot Clinic October 2, 2013Women’s Health, YLA, and Updated Adult Education
Flu Shot – October 17
- APDC Inside Look Newsletter February 2013 July 29, 2013View pictures of our New Year banquet and journey to our new headquarters.
Click to read the full newsletter.
- Eri Asano, our Clinic Director on Denver Post’s People on the Move March 16, 2011Click here to see the announcement on Denver Post!
- APDC in Wystone’s World Teas March Newsletter March 3, 2011Wystone’s World Teas is our special partner for our tea fundraiser and in the March issue of their newsletter, APDC was the pick of the month for Wy’s(Wy Livingston, owner of Wystone’s World Teas) favorites. CLICK HERE to read the newsletter!
- APDC’s New Year Dinner in Denver Post HUB March 3, 2011