- APDC Services
- Capital Campaign
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
We will keep you updated with latest news and events surrounding our company.
Khin Khin Thet
Where are you from?
Hea Jin is from Seoul, Korea
What do you like about your country?
Hea Jin enjoys her friends and family. Most of all, the food.
What do you like about the United States?
She has the opportunity to learn English. She also loves living in Colorado. She enjoys Colorado’s weather, clean air and cities.
What do you do in your free time?
In her free time, she enjoys shopping, reading, watching TV and using her computer.
What is most important to you?
Her health, family and her faith.
What do you like about English classes?
Hea Jin enjoys learning and practicing English with her friends.
What are your goals in English class?
Her goal is to speak English better.
What is one of the most memorable moments you’ve had in your class?
Wrong pronunciations of words make the whole class burst into laughter.
It is finally happening!
APDC is now in our new building and we invite you to join us in celebrating our new home and the new community center for our community!
Doors open at 4.30pm | Ceremony begins at 5.30pm
Emcee: Chris Jose, KDVR
Please save the date and join us to celebrate this historic moment for our community!
Please RSVP at email@example.com | 303-923-2920
- Where are you from? She is from Chihuahua, Mexico.
- What do you like about your country? Esther enjoys the food in Mexico. She also likes the different places in Mexico. One of her favorite places is Cancun, as she loves the beach. She also loves her home state of Chihuahua because her father and brothers still live there.
- What do you like about the United States? .Esther likes the fact that there are more opportunities for work in the United States and that there are more educational opportunities for her children here.
- What do you do in your free time? .Esther enjoys reading and walking outside in the summer.
- What is most important to you? .Her children and her health.
- What do you like about English classes? .Esther says she enjoys learning new words and the opportunity to practice speaking in class.
- What are your goals in English class? Esther’s main goal for English class is to learn how to speak very well.
- What is one of the most memorable moments you’ve had in your class? There is not one particular moment Esther remembers, but often fellow students have great questions that make the class laugh, as well as help people remember the difference between new vocabulary words.
Denver Academy, an independent, co-educational day school serving students with learning differences, seeks an experienced advancement professional to head up all fundraising programs and alumni relations. The school serves approximately 370 students. Our operating budget in 2011-2012 was approximately $9M. Endowment is approximately $3M. Candidates must demonstrate best practices in all aspects of management, fundraising, trustee and volunteer relations, alumni and parent programs.
Director of Development Job Description
The Director of Development reports to the Head of School. Responsibilities include the following:
Benefits: Full benefits
Please submit your letter of interest, resume and 3-5 references
Contact name: Rebecca L. Stevens, Executive Assistant to the Head of School
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org